Wednesday 7 December 2016

First Tuesday Skype chat.

Shamefully the Skype session yesterday was the first Tuesday Skype chat that I have actually been able to attend due to Tuesday morning normally being  a manic working day for me. However, I am so glad I joined yesterday and I believe I took a lot away from it and will definitely try to make time for them in the future.

It was a very intimate session with only myself, Adesola and Bethany (a module 3 student) participating so it was really nice to actually have the time to talk and question each other about what we are doing/why and how our inquiry is developing. For me, it was very good to speak to someone who was ahead of me in terms of modules because I got a preview of what to come and expect in the next module when producing my artefact. It was also good to have some advice about my current inquiry from someone who has been there themselves recently. I hope I was also of help to Bethany too!

One main thing that I took away from the session was how important it is to take a step back from your work and look at whatever you are doing, whether it be your inquiry or artifiacte or even a blog post and try to look at it from the perspective of someone who has no idea who you are or what the BAPP course is about and see if what you are doing/writing actually makes sense. I think sometimes I forget that people can't see inside my head so it is important for me to make sure everything I am thinking clear on paper so the assessors and readers can actually follow my ideas and train of thought.

Thank you so much for the Skype yesterday Adesola and Bethany.
Here is a link to Bethany's blog:

http://hucklebethany.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/module-2-inquiry-research-media.html

No comments:

Post a Comment