Wednesday 15 February 2017

Handbooks & Readers

Whenever I start a new module I know that the best thing for me to do is read the module handbook and the readers. Usually I read and reread them until I am confident I know what I am meant to be doing.

In module 3 we have three different components to submit.

1) A critical review of your inquiry


Intro.
Evaluation of inquiry process.
Evaluation of data, literature and experience.
Critical reflection.


2) A professional artefact 

Created to communicate with others in industry. More informal and less academic style.

Different format.

DVD, audio, poster, book, leaflet.



3) Oral presentation

Submitted after parts 1 & 2


10 mins long and then 10 min Q&A. Campus based.


I am going to start module 3 by looking at work based learning research methods and get some tips about planning and information gathering.




No comments:

Post a Comment