Tuesday 22 November 2016

Week 9 panic

So this term has gone scarily quickly and it is already week 9 approaching week 10 which is when we should be sending our drafts to the tutors for feedback! This has crept up on me and I can see from the posts of our module 2 BAPP Facebook group that I'm not the only one who feels like this. So I have filled out my employer consent form and have begun filling out the ethical consideration form ready to send these off to my tutor Adesola for feedback.

2. Briefly state why your inquiry is important and who wiII benefit (max 100 words).


3. State your Inquiry methodology and explain the following (max 250 words):
How you will ensure participant wellbeing (with particular reference to any under 16's)? 
What are the data protection issues of your project?
Can you outline the potential impact of your project?
Is there any ethical approval or permission required from other bodies?

These are two of the questions on the ethical consideration form that I initially found more tricky to answer. However, after I began drafting my inquiry and getting my thoughts more organised this became a lot clearer to me. I also initially struggled with drafting my plan because I hadn't completed all the the part 6 tasks yet, but I actually found it helpful to do this alongside rather than a hinderance. 


No comments:

Post a Comment