Friday 24 March 2017

Skype with Adesola

Just had a quick Skype with Adesola about where I am heading with my inquiry and artefact at this point in time and it was really helpful to clear up a few questions I had.

The main queries I had were about my artefact to see whether I was working along the right lines with my ideas so far. I think I had been getting slightly carried away with these ideas and rather than looking at what I have discovered from my inquiry and how I had discovered this I was more focused on the presentation and the finished effect. Adesola pointed out that the artefact is meant to show the same things as the written product but just in a different format that will be easier to read and more inviting to look at that a 6000 word essay. So whilst thinking about who will be reading this I need to think about what forms of media they are used to and would be inclined to look at and read.

When I originally began looking at creating my artefact I was thinking more about creating a product and showing my answers. But I need to look at my emerging themes more and my journey and together with combining this with my discovered create a more informative artefact rather than a finished product.


No comments:

Post a Comment