Wednesday 8 March 2017

Start of tour!

So our tour has just begun and got off to a rather dramatic start. Yesterday we were involved in an accident on the M4 in our mini-bus and unfortunately it was quite bad and a few of us ended up taking a trip to A&E. Luckily no one is too badly injured. However, our show yesterday was cancelled  and everyone is feeling largely shaken up. The show must go on and tonight we have an evening performance. Lots of people have minor injuries, bruises and whiplash so in the next few days body maintenance will be very important and we will need to work carefully in order to not cause further damage.

In terms of my inquiry I have been continuing with my literature research and carrying out interviews which have so far been successful. I have a few more to conduct but due to the current circumstances company members are not in the best frame of mind right now. So I will probably have to delay these for a few days. However, I can continue to look at more literature in this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment